Welcome to the Blog about the Love between a child and his mother. And how it was all taken away because of the irresponcibility of our court system.








Help me bring him home

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I keep reflecting on the one day in court that we had with the judge. Non of my evidence was ever entered to prove that my house was clean.
The one thing that I have tried to understand is how the judge allowed the Meth test into the court anyway. I seem to remember that a test done without the knowledge of the home owner or tenant is insubmisable in court. It leads me to believe that the judge has no knowledge that it was done that way. Or do they live by a different set of rules in juvenile court.
Anyway I look at it my son and I were split up on false pretenses.

In the mediation it was known that I received $1000 per month from my mother.
 Edith Croixen is the one who figured out child support during the temporary custody. She awarded my Ex $183 per month based on that $1000.
 After court that day I received a call from the bank stating that I would only be receiving one more check .
Now I was responsible to pay based on money I no longer had.

Last month I found out that my ex husband was now receiving the $1000 a month.
This made everything clear as far as why my ex has been hesitant to sign papers to start the joint custody.

 I never thought my mother would stoop so low as to leak out into the community that I was a drug addict which is not true and now she was paying  John $1000 a month to take care of Taylor and probably also make John think twice about letting Taylor come home because of the extra income. I can only hope that John is bigger than that.

I am fighting an uphill battle. My mother has enough money to keep my son away. She has the best attorney money can buy. She knows full well that I cant afford the attorney to fight for my son. The public defender I had never studied my case or presented any evidence.
I know they have a heavy case load but she didn't even try.

Why do attorneys have to cost $5000. I have done nothing wrong and my son and I are being punished.

How do you explain to a 12 year old boy that you love him with all your heart and he is priceless to you, but you cant afford the money for the attorney it will take to get him back.

Its not fair that they can destroy my family because of something that was caused by someone else.

I will continue the story in my next post. Please retweet my blog on Twitter. I need all the followers I can get for support. Thank you for reading my story. Please be sure to read the prior post for the full story.